Trails Advisory Committee
- 4 p.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of the first month of every quarter (meetings held in January, April, July, and October)
- City Hall
13777 Fruitvale Avenue
Saratoga, CA 95070
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Sign up to receive email notifications when agendas and minutes are added.
- Jim Stallman, Chair
- Marianne Swan, Citizen Adviser
- Ann Waltonsmith, Citizen Adviser
It is the mission of the Pedestrian, Equestrian, and Bicycle Trails Advisory Committee to advise the city regarding the planning, acquisition, and development of trails and sidewalks and to maintain the trails network to enhance the quality of life in Saratoga.
Interactive City Trail Map
Trail Related Proposed Capital Improvement Projects - Currently Unfunded
- Congress Springs Park North Side Entrance - Trail connecting residential neighborhood around Cox Avenue east of Highway 85 to north side of Congress Springs Park (aerial overview of path route (PDF))
- Via Regina Trail - Pedestrian-equestrian trail connecting Via Regina and Villa Oaks Lane
- Saratoga Creek Trail - Trail along Saratoga Creek running the length of the Village
- Joe's Trail at Saratoga de Anza - Develop trail from Saratoga-Sunnyvale Road to Arroyo de Arguello
- Village to Hakone Garden Trail - Trail along Big Basin Way from Village to Hakone Gardens
The newest park in our City is now open to visitors. Opening hours are dawn to dusk.
Development of a city-wide trail system is a long process. Trail easements are acquired piece by piece and many years may pass until a continuous trail is constructed. Long-term plans for trail system and bicycle lanes in Saratoga are part of the General Plan including the Existing and Proposed Trail Map (PDF) and the Existing and Planned Bicycle Facilities (PDF).
Many trails have been developed over years and are available for pedestrians' and equestrians' enjoyment. Several individual trail maps for trails and pathways users are available for download or pick-up at City Hall. Please use the City Trails Map (PDF) to find the areas shown on the individual trail maps. Additional trails will be added to the trail maps as they are developed.