Saratoga Safety Fair
- May 20, 2018 | 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- West Valley College | Campus Center
- Free admission and parking in Lot 5
The event will include:
- Resource fair, featuring safety-related products and services
- Safety presentations throughout the afternoon
- Opportunity to meet local first responders from the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office and Santa Clara County Fire Department
- Safety-related tips and information
A schedule of presentations and list of resource table hosts will be made available in April.
Interested in hosting a resource table?
Government agencies/non-profit service providers and businesses that offer public-safety related services or goods are invited to host a resource table. Firearm information and products may not be promoted or shared at the Saratoga Safety Fair.
The deadline to submit a Sponsorship Application to host a resource table is April 19, 2018. The application period may close early if the number of applications exceeds available resource table capacity.
The sponsorship fee per table is $250. The fee will be waived for government agencies/non-profit service providers.
A 6-foot table, 2 chairs, and plastic tablecloth will be provided. Sponsors may bring their own tablecloth if desired. Resource table hosts must provide their own signage and informational materials/promotional materials. Sponsors are encouraged to provide family-oriented and kid-friendly materials.
A list of resource table hosts will be posted on the City’s website prior to the event and available in printed format at the event.