As part of the Youth in Government Program, high school students who live in Saratoga spend 1 week during the summer learning about local government, meeting their elected representatives, and gaining hands-on experience in City government. Participants also earn internship/service credits.
- A mix of classroom-style instruction, panel discussions, and individual and team assignments/presentations
- Learn about your City and local government
- Develop local government skills
- Earn 34 hours of internship/service credit (includes 12 hours outside of class to complete assignments)
- To receive internship/service hours and a certificate of completion, participants must attend all scheduled sessions
- Program to be held in person at Saratoga City Hall
- Program cost: $75