Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Case investigation and contact tracing is designed to identify people who have COVID-19 or who have been exposed to COVID-19. The goal...
Case investigation and contact tracing is designed to identify people who have COVID-19 or who have been exposed to COVID-19. The goal is to interrupt chains of transmission. Volunteers are needed to support the effort. City of Saratoga Disaster Service Worker Volunteers (DSW-Vs) should complete this form to express interest in volunteering. The County will respond to you directly with further details.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• 18 years of age, or older
• 24 hours per week (ideally full-time at 40 hours per week) for a minimum of 3 months (ideally for a minimum of 6 months)
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Strong written and communication skills, with an attention to detail
• Computer proficiency with ability to enter data into web-based systems
• Able to work remotely with a reliable internet connection and a desktop or laptop computer
• Other language capabilitiesLess…