Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Santa Clara County Public Health & CDC COVID-19 Information for Volunteers.
I, the undersigned volunteer of the City of Saratoga, acknowledge receipt of the Santa Clara County Public Health and CDC COVID-19 Information.
I understand that I am responsible for reading, understanding, and complying with all protocols set forth by the City under the recommendations of Santa Clara County Health department.
General guidelines for all volunteer activities:
• Face coverings that cover the nose and mouth must be worn at all times during the volunteer activity. Lowering your mask briefly to drink water is okay.
• Remain at least six feet from other volunteers not from your same household.
• Wash/sanitize your hands before starting activity and at regular intervals as needed.
• Cough or sneeze into a cloth, tissue, or your elbow. Wash your hands afterwards.
• Shared tools or supplies must be cleaned before being used by another person.
• If you are not feeling well or experiencing cold, flu, or COVID-related symptoms, please do not come to volunteer. Stay home and take care of yourself!
I understand that I am responsible for reading and understanding the following important public health education resources:
• COVID-19 information from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
• CDC Guidelines for how to screen myself for COVID-19 symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
• Santa Clara County Public Health guidelines for when it is safe to return to work if I have or have had symptoms: https://www.sccgov.org/sites/covid19/Pages/learn-what-to-do.aspx
I understand if I have any questions or wish to request additional training, I may contact the Human Resources Divisionof the City of Saratoga.
A parent/guardian must review these guidelines and resources with volunteers under age 18 and also sign this form.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field